Saturday 18 February 2012

Kweggs

©
Not a recipe, more of a serving suggestion, ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce....the kwegg!

Miss K: Can I have a kwegg mum? 
Me: Erm, yes, what's a kwegg?
Miss K: A kiwi egg...a kiwi in an egg cup!

So there's now another new word in our household: Is it a kiwi fruit or is it an egg; No, it's a kwegg!

There you have it...a new noun, soon to be found in the Oxford English Dictionary - Kwegg:  A kiwi fruit 
with the top sliced off, served in an egg cup and eaten with a teaspoon.


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Ooh I like this. Passion Fruit would also work but Pashegg doesn't have the same ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no pashegg doesn't sound quite right...how about pegg? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! We all love kiwis but I find them a faff to prepare, so this solves the problem. Kweggs all round then ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, my three would love kweggs! I think you are onto something. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all, she's really pleased that you all like her idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! I'll be getting some kiwis in especially. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comment. I love hearing your opinions, so please rest assured that genuine comments and competition entries will be visible after approval. This may take 24-48 hours, depending on how hectic my work/home life is at the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...